Monday, December 29, 2014

STARTING OVER..... AGAIN

Greetings friends,
 
As 2015 approaches, I have decided to get back in the saddle again and begin posting art projects. most of my old work was deleted into the interwebs so I will start over. For most who remember me in the Steampunk genre, I was formerly the artist known as Dr. Grymm. I have abandoned the character and decided to take my work in a new direction, though the word grymm has always been associated with my work, so I think I will keep it. There is still a place in my black and withered heart for Steampunk, but I will more so be focusing on personal projects, creature design, cosplay, creature suits and armor, puppets, random design sketches and really whatever the hell I want.
 
So keep posted here for updates to current projects, posts about previous work, tutorials, tips and tricks, etc.
 
Comments are always welcome and I appreciate anyone who wants to follow along on this new chapter of my artistic life.
 
Grymm tidings,
 
-Joey

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back at it, sir! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.

    Also happy to hear that you have not completely eliminated Steampunk from your work. You have made wonderful pieces that were some of my first impressions of the style, and they are uniquely fantastic.

    Huzzah, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new start! Looking forward to the good stuff..

    Cheers!
    ævil

    ReplyDelete